In these pages you will find complete information about the exciting excursion to Morocco , the country of my parents, which I run in conjunction with StudyTravel. If you want to visit and get to know this exotic and fabulous country this is the tour for you.
Over 30 years organising tours and excursions for Malaca Instituto (one of Spain ‘s leading language schools) has provided me with the experience and background necessary to run successful tours for “students” of all ages from all over the world.
As well as the excursions, visits and entertainments that are organised, the hotels where you will stay and the prices, you can also read a little about the cities we visit and see a photo album of previous tours to whet your appetite.
Whether you are studying at University or in a private language school, our aim is to give you an unforgettable excursion to this wonderful country. I hope you will allow me to show it to you.
Why travel with us?
- More than 29 years experience working with students
- More than 27 years experience organizing trips to Morocco
- You will travel only with students
- There is a responsible coordinator present at all times during the trip
- The cross-border forms will be already prepared before the trip to minimise the time spent at the border
- You will have an opportunity to exchange Euros into Dirhams so that you can get familiar with a currency and also you benefit economically while paying
- All meals are carefully checked, providing for special food requirements
- Accomodation in a 3 star (***) hotel
- Both nights you sleep at the same hotel for maximum comfort and to save time on checking in and out, which translates into more time on visits and free time afterwards
- You have 1h of free time in Tanger and 1h 30mins in Chef-Chaouen
- There isn´t any sale of other activities linked with the trip
- We don´t take students to shops prepared for tourists that charge unfair prices
- Fair relation between price and quality
- We our proud of excellent references from all schools we work with.
With warm regards: